Participants are invited to submit their abstract(s) for consideration by the scientific committee.
Best Oral & Poster Awards
These awards are open to all registrants presenting Oral and Poster. The research need not necessarily be conducted in Singapore.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and be of not more than 250 words in Microsoft Word format.
- Abstract Specification: Paper Size: A4: Portrait, Font: 12-point size, Times New Roman.
- The title should be in BOLD CAPITALS. Do not centralise.
- The authors’ family names in full, name in initials, their institutions, cities and countries should be listed immediately beneath the abstract title, typed in upper and lower case and single-spaced without using full-stops. The presenter’s name is to be underlined.
- The text of the abstract must include section headings such as “Objectives”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusion”. The section headings should appear in bold.
- Please click here to download template
Authors will be notified if their abstracts have been selected for the Update. Instructions will be given to you later to upload your presentation on a powerpoint format and this will be viewed as an e-poster.
Note to All Presenters
Registration fee is to be settled upon confirmation of abstract acceptance. The Organising Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission guidelines without prior notice.
Please click here to download guidelines.